Monday, May 25, 2009

Searching for Seghesio Zinfandel '07 Sonoma County

I met up with friends on Friday night for wine (a great little wine bar called Cru in a shopping mall - go figure).

I enjoyed a flight tasting of wines (it was Flight #7, Sexy Reds) and one of the glass of wines in the sample was amazing. It was Seghesio Zinfandel ’07 Sonoma County. Of course, I come to find out (day late, dollar short) during my wine tasting, that it received a 93 rating from Wine Spectator magazine. Of course you can’t find it anywhere (I know this first hand, I’ve been looking). I want to find a few bottles. If anyone knows a site or location that has a few bottles remaining please let me know.

WineyJanet is all about finding good wines for a fair price that those of us “ordinary” people who love a glass a wine for the purpose of drinking wine can enjoy. Please don’t drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment