Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Modern Twist to the Rioja!

My husband buys wine on the sly. Unfortunately with both of us working out of the home, it's become very difficult to sneak anything in without the other knowing.
But I'm glad he made his recent purchase.

Vina Zaco Tempranillo Rioja 2006 was the wine of drink last weekend (should have posted sooner, shoot me). It was delicious. It's getting great ratings and what I love about this drink, under $15 bucks. In fact, it's been on sale (under $12) at a few wine shops where I’m known to meander down their aisles.
The Tempranillo ’06 is a good glass. It’s loaded with black cherry and blackberry flavors, slightly smoky, you’ll smell chocolate (swear), and above all of this wine lingo, the red wine is a good drink. You can buy it now and enjoy through 2012 (or at least that is what they said in Wine Spectator magazine).

No comments:

Post a Comment